Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oliver is fifteen months old

Oliver had a wonderful Christmas. We were in Salt Lake where Oliver was able to experience snow for the first time. We were also able to go to Oklahoma for a holiday gathering after the new year, where Oliver had a great time meeting new family and spending time with his grandparents. I am back in school and we are busy trying to adjust to our new schedule. Oliver is taking a Gymboree Play class once a week and we go to story time at the library weekly now too. He is growing very quickly, he now weighs almost 24 lbs. and is almost 32 in. tall and Clayton and I just adore every little bit of him!













Turn your head to see video of Oliver in the snow

click arrow to play
Video of Oliver's big boy slide

click arrow to play

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts