Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oliver has a brand new kitchen

As you may already know, Oliver absolutely loves to play with pots, pans, spoons...basically anything that resembles cooking. Lately, I have been searching for a kitchen that was not feminine and that was big enough he could use it for years. I finally found it and Oliver just loves it. He sat on the floor with me as I put it together for him and he would get so excited every time something new came together. He squeals every time he sees the kitchen and weeks later he still plays with it daily.

Oliver made his friends breakfast in his new kitchen...he was so proud!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts