Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Oliver invents a new way to ride a tricycle

Oliver may still be too small for his tricycle, but that doesn't prevent him from coming up with ways to ride it. This morning, Oliver sat on the back step, turned the handles around, and pushed it with his two feet. He could go forward and backward. I thought it was so cute! Here is a short video clip of him riding his tricycle.

click the arrow to play

2 comments:

michele said...

I love it, love it, love it!!!!!
How cute.

tloves7 said...

Funny!! I never thought about riding on it that way!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts