Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oliver's early birthday wish

It's my birthday on Monday and today after Oliver ate lunch he was saying what sounded like "happy" for the first time. When I asked him if he was happy, he said yes. Well, it turned out to be my very first birthday wish from my baby!

click the arrow to play

1 comment:

Heidi Bingham said...

how cute is he!!! I can't wait for Lilley to start talking.
Happy Birthday to you too on our day! Thanks for what you left on my blog...that was very sweet!

Love, heidi

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts