Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

Clayton made a quick run to Braum's this evening to pick up some yummy Chocolate Almond ice cream and ice cream cones. Here are a few pictures of us eating our delicious desert.

2 comments:

Marci Morgan said...

Pam,

I love your blog it is soooo cute! I love being able to see your cute family.

Marci

Anonymous said...

Pam, just look at Olivers face in the third picture, you can see that he loves you so much!! You have been an awsome mom to that lucky little guy. What a beautiful little family!! Love Michele P.S. Happy day after your birthday.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts