Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Tommorow, Cousin Emily!

I never know if Oliver will cooperate while we are on the phone, so we wanted to send out this birthday wish while we could! We wish we could be there to celebrate your 4th B-Day with you, you are such a big girl! We love you so much! Here is Oliver's wish for you:
click the arrow above to play

2 comments:

Mike said...

I love it. I think Emily will be very happy with his wishes. He is getting way big.

LYL Dad

michele said...

Emily said that was great!!! Her words exactly.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts