Happy 22 month old birthday baby! I guess technically I shouldn't call him my baby anymore, but I just can't help it! I can't believe that he will be two in just a couple of short months; I still remember the day he was born and the months we spent rocking and nursing like they were yesterday. Oliver has grown into such a big boy. He loves to help Mommy & Daddy do just about anything: if Mommy cleans, Oliver cleans; if Daddy hammers, Oliver hammers. Oliver has become very social and several people have commented on he how he is not shy any longer. I attribute this to the time we have spent at Gymboree, but it may be that he is just growing up. He is such a happy boy with a great disposition, although he is testing boundaries and has definitely discovered that he has a will of his own and exerts it often. This past month he has turned into a great sleeper and he puts himself to sleep for a 2-3 hour nap and every night for around 11 hours. His favorite food is still pasta and he requests it daily along with cookies (go figure!). He loves to cook in his kitchen, play with toy cars and trucks, read books, snuggle stuffed animals, go outside, and he especially loves garbage trucks. We are constantly on the lookout for garbage trucks and we often watch videos of them on the Internet. We love this little guy so much!
This month I let Oliver choose where he wanted his 22-month old pictures taken and he had some good choices, some with bad lighting, and a ton of cute smiles. Here are the highlights. Enjoy!
And my favorite picture:
+copy.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment