Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oliver's fascination with wooden spoons

Recently I was putting together Oliver's book for his first year and I found that the first picture of him with a wooden spoon was when he was only four months old. Oliver loves wooden spoons; I guess they are some type of security object for him...maybe that is why he loves cooking in his kitchen so much. If I had to guess, I would say that probably half of my pictures at home have some type of cooking utensil such as a spatula, a whisk, or his favorite the wooden spoon.

This week Clayton met Oliver and I at Gymboree and we switched cars and he took Oliver home to play and have lunch, while I went to a meeting at school. Clayton took these pictures of their playing at home. I loved the one where Oliver is showing Clayton how flexible he can be and of course, a wooden spoon is always in hand.




No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts