Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Three weeks and counting...

Once again we are not having a big party for Oliver. Last year he had the Chicken Pox and the only people in attendance were his favorite stuffed animals and of course, Mommy and Daddy. This year, I won't have time to plan and execute a party but both sets of Grandparents will be in town, so we will at least have some sort of celebration. Winnie the Pooh is the Theme and I have purchased a few decorations, but unfortunately I will probably buy the food and I am certainly going to buy the cake. That is kind of disappointing to me because I loved spending the time making his cake last year and I would have loved piping every last star to decorate a Winnie the Pooh cake this year, but something has to give! I made this invitation to keep in his baby book and I thought it turned out so cute that I wanted to post it here.

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts