Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Deep in the Hundred Akre Woods, where Oliver Royal lives...

...there was an enchanted neighborhood for all of his boyhood friends (at least this is how my version of the song goes).

I realized today that I didn't have any pictures of Oliver with his friends Pooh, Piglet, Tigger & Eeyore. Oliver didn't really want to cooperate, but his peekaboo pictures turned out cute too.





Oliver loves to use side walk chalk outside on our driveway, or should I say Oliver loves me to use side walk chalk. I'll be the first to admit that I have absolutely zero artistic ability. As it turns out however, it doesn't take much to draw these cute little friend's of Oliver's. I think my Pooh drawing ranks as my best drawing ever! Piglet & Eeyore definitely go down on the list, and Tigger well, he was just down right hideous, so he didn't even get his picture taken.

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts