Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Grammy & Gramps came to Texas for Oliver's birthday

Oliver's Grammy & Gramps came back to Texas for Oliver's 2nd birthday. Oliver has been asking about who was coming to his party for weeks now and he is so excited now that it is so close. Oliver was very happy to see Grammy & Gramps. Here are some pictures of him getting reacquainted.




1 comment:

michele said...

I love to see Mom and Dad with Oliver, since they do not get that very often. Looks like they loved it too.:)

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts