Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome to my front porch...

Yesterday afternoon Clayton had some work to do outside so Oliver and I went outside with him to enjoy the fall whether, play with his trucks and take a couple of small walks. When dinner time rolled around Clayton wasn't quite finished, and Oliver wasn't quite done being outside, so we decided it would be fun to eat outside. I brought Oliver's booster seat outside and he sat inside the entry way to our front door and ate his dinner more quickly than I have ever seen him eat. About his dinner, in the picture you will see that he has a V8 on his tray. That's right, my almost 2 year old loves V8. When he was a lot smaller he would always ask for a taste whenever I had a V8. For months I told him he wouldn't like it, but finally one day I let him taste it and boy was I wrong; he loves it! We alternate V8 with the other vegetables that he likes to eat and he will suck down almost the entire container. Anyway, Oliver loved eating outside.



Unfortunately we stayed outside a little too long and Oliver and I have mosquito bites all over our lower legs. I put some calamine lotion on him before bed tonight. When I came back from getting his PJ's, he was using a cotton ball and pretending to put it on himself. Clayton came in and then he started putting it on his Daddy and then his friends. I thought it was too funny and I started saying thank you Dr. Royal and his face lit up like that is the best thing you have ever called me. It was so funny that I had to take a video of my little doctor. I wish I would have had my camera at the exact moment that his face lit up, but a little bit later was almost just as good. I couldn't decide which video to post, so I posted both: voila!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts