I love doing comparisons of Oliver's pictures across the years, so now that I have a blog you get to see them too! Halloween is the first holiday that I have pictures across all three years.
Oliver was Beary Scary for his first Halloween!

This is Moo Cow Oliver on his second Halloween
.JPG)
.JPG)
And here is my big Cowboy Oliver for his third Halloween
.JPG)
This is his first year to trick or treat. We went to the houses around our house. Everyone thought Oliver was so cute! Here he is all dressed up. He ended up walking around in his cowboy boots just fine. I think he is the cutest little cowboy I have ever seen! This is him practicing at our house.

Here we are going to our neighbors house. He was so cute and said Trick or Treat, thank you, and Happy Day Halloween at every house.
.JPG)
We sat on our front porch and handed out candy afterwards.
Oliver had so much fun trick or treating. We ran out of candy this year before 8 o'clock, which is unusual for us...however, I think I bought less this year, since we have had so few trick or treaters in the past. Oliver ate M & M's as we passed out the candy. When we came in the house he ran around in circles for about 10 minutes. I didn't think he was ever going to go to sleep, luckily I was wrong! Happy Halloween everyone!
3 comments:
What a cute costume Oliver has!! It looks like he had a fun Halloween!!
He IS the cutest cowboy! That costume was perfect, did you put it all together yourself? I liked seeing what he was in the past each Halloween. You have the cutest little boy!
I love the pictures of Oliver in his costumes. He is so cute!!
Post a Comment