This year our ornaments are childproof, most of which are hand made. My Mom still uses hand made ornaments on her tree and I just love it! So, I decided to make some of my own. The reindeer are from last year, and the yarn balls are this years ornaments. I plan to make some new ornaments every year. My favorite part of the tree is my new star. I found it at Dillard's and I thought it was perfect. Here are the pictures.
I stayed up late on Wednesday evening setting up the Christmas Tree. This is Oliver on Thursday morning seeing it lit for the first time.
This is Oliver starting the decorating.
Here are my ornaments.
My new star.
Oliver's Little People Nativity set that he loves.
And finally the finished product!

2 comments:
I love the Elf yourself...I did that last year and just got the biggest kick out of it!!! Oliver is getting so big!
Oh Pammy, I love your tree and your darling little boy. What fun to finally figure out how to enjoy your blog. Thanks for your help. I love it, and I love YOU! See you soon.
SLY
Robynn
Post a Comment