Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Oliver went to the North Pole on the Polar Express!

My parents are in town for my graduation tomorrow and so today we took Oliver to see Santa Claus for the first time at the Shops at Willow Bend in Plano. The theme was the Polar Express and the display was filled with snow globes, train controls and artificial snow to boot. And at the end was Santa Claus welcoming all the children onto his lap for a chat and a picture. Oliver was so patient waiting his turn. He always enjoys watching other children. We had been talking about Santa for quite a while and Oliver told me he would sit on his lap and he knew just what he was going to ask from Santa for Christmas. I really didn't expect him to be so willing since this was his first time visiting Santa, but he surprised me and was so willing and sweet. He sat right on Santa's lap, told him he wanted a car, a truck, a tractor with a trailer, and a train for Christmas and then he even smiled for the pictures. What a sweetie! Merry Christmas, Oliver!


Oliver playing with the train controls


Oliver watching the other children play in the artificial snow, waiting so patiently for his own turn.


All aboard!

Oliver standing next to the big engine in the snow




Oliver was done with the snow and wanted to be held

Oliver & Santa


Oliver playing around after pictures

3 comments:

michele said...

All of those pictures are so precious. I can't believe that he was willing and wanted to sit on Santa's lap. WOW!! We went to Travis' family party a few nights ago and once again Avery cried on his lap. Big Boy!!!

Robynn said...

Oh Oliver,I love your smile sitting on Santa's lap. What a smart boy you are. I love you!
Cousin Rob

Robynn said...

Oh Oliver,I love your smile sitting on Santa's lap. What a smart boy you are. I love you!
Cousin Rob

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts