Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oliver Clayton Royal is 27 months old

Today was a fun day. We were all feeling well and Clayton and Oliver were especially well rested after sleeping about 12 hours each. We started out the day by making homemade waffles. I hadn't used my waffle iron in forever, so I decided to heat it up and try my waffles on Oliver who loves, loves, loves, frozen Nutrigrain Eggo Waffles. He hated my waffles and only ate a few small bites ... Clayton and I both enjoyed them, I think Oliver doesn't know what he is missing. He spent the morning playing, or rather rough housing with Daddy. Oliver really missed this I think as he just couldn't get enough! We enjoyed lunch together as a family and after Oliver woke up from a nap we went for a walk at the park behind our house and we stopped at the playground so Oliver could swing, which he could have done all night long. Finally, after dinner we celebrated Oliver's birthday with some delicious strawberries from Costco -- so good! And some sweet pumpkin spice bread. Surprisingly, pumpkin and strawberry go quite well together.

Happy 27 month birthday Oliver, Mommy & Daddy love you! Most of these pictures are of a similar pose, but I had a difficult time choosing which to post -- so I posted those I liked the best!





No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts