Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Symphony of Bells

This was a graduation gift from my parents. Just posting a picture would not do it so I took a video of the music box playing O Holy Night. This is one of my favorite Christmas Carols. The box plays 25 Christmas songs and 25 classic songs. This was the perfect gift and I love it! Thanks Mom & Dad!

1 comment:

Marci Morgan said...

I love the bells, but I love oliver's cute little fingers even more! So cute!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts