Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oliver Clayton Royal is twenty-eight months old

I told Oliver that if he let me take his picture today that he could have these M&M's in celebration of his 28 month birthday. He thought about it for awhile and then finally gave me this cute smile!










May I have them now please Mommy? :)

3 comments:

Heidi Bingham said...

How adorable!!! He is such a handsome little guy...happy 28th month.

Robynn said...

Oh Oliver, you are my kind of guy if you will smile for M&M's. I love you and your Mommy and Daddy!
Love,
Cousin Robynn

michele said...

He is so cute!! I love all of those pictures of him. The comparison of Clayton and Oliver is wild they really do look alot alike, wow!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts