Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oliver's first Valentine's day party

Unfortunately, Oliver and I have been avoiding Gymboree for the last couple of months due to a series of illnesses that seemed to come on as a result of our weekly visits. My little guy so missed his weekly play time. Today we attended a Valentine's Day party at Gymboree and Oliver had so much fun! We played, slow danced with the lights down, did some crafts, had cookies, played with the parachute and lots of musical instruments. I am crossing my fingers that he doesn't get sick! Here he is doing a few of his favorite things at Gymboree. His absolute favorite is the Parachute and I have yet to get that on film.








1 comment:

Lori said...

How fun!!! Happy Valentines Day!! I will tell ya today because we will be out of town on Sat. Places like this are so fun, but you do run a high risk of sickness, darn!! By the way how are your ears & hearing?

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts