Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Videos of Oliver

Alright, go way back...do you remember hand games and no, I don't mean hand held video games. I am talking about games where you do a clapping routine with your hands and sing a nonsense song. I loved those when I was a kid and I still remember some of them. The other day I sang one of the songs to Oliver and he kept asking me to sing it. Well it caught on. This video is his version of bo bo ce wotton totton na ah eh eh eh boom boom, eeny weeny wah ha, bo bo ce wah ha, bo bo ce wah ha boom boom boom. Pretty good eh? Now we just have to work on the hand game. :)

This morning Oliver was helping me clean and he was so excited that he got to dust while I vacuumed. Here is a video of him dusting his own room. He was so proud and so was I! :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

You have such a great memory I'm impressed, I totally forgot that hand game. I actually only know bits and pieces of maybe 2. That is cute of Oliver singing it, he did a good job.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts