Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

And back to the Arboretum we go, this time we had Daddy in tow!

This morning we headed back to the Dallas Arboretum, and if you can believe it, it was even more beautiful this time. There was an Art Fair/Show going on this time, hence the tents in the picture on the left. This was Oliver's Daddy's first time at the Arboretum and we all had such a great time together. Oliver has been waiting all week to be able to show Daddy the Doctor's house and it didn't disappoint; also, we were able to see some of the Storybook Playhouses we missed the first time we went. I was very careful in my picture taking to try to skip any shots I took the first time, hopefully there will be some fun NEW pictures for you to enjoy!

Daddy & Oliver looking out from the Teremok playhouse

My little bunny from the other side

The many faces of Oliver from inside James & The Giant Peach

Daddy & Oliver playing

A new playhouse that we missed last time: The Lorax by Dr. Seuss

Hello, can anyone hear me?



Clayton took this shot of the foliage. We have a Japanese Maple that I love in front of Oliver's window that is just like the one pictured on the right.

This playhouse is from Hope for the Flowers. I am not familiar with the story, but the playhouse was so cute!

Oliver saw another little boy riding the deer, he thought it would be fun to try it himself. Does he look like he is having fun to you? :)

Mommy & Oliver back in front of the Witch's cottage from Hansel and Gretel

Daddy & Oliver peeking out of the Treasure Island building

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the "Hope for the flowers" house. That is so cute. I have never heard of the story either, but it is a very pretty house. That place looks like lots of fun. Im glad Clayton was home to go with you. I dont know how you do it by yourself. Your awesome!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts