Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Does this little guy look happy to have his Daddy home or what?

Clayton has been out of town for the past two weeks and will be gone again next week. To say Oliver misses his Daddy when he is gone is an understatement. He is constantly asking me "where Daddy?". Yesterday, Clayton came home while Oliver was napping. When he awoke, Clayton was still taking care of some work things and had to take a call only a few minutes after they were reunited. Oliver was absolutely heartbroken when I had to take him out of the room -- he was sobbing to be exact! It was so sad, but at the same time it warmed my heart so much to see just how much he loves his Daddy!



Oliver & I planned a surprise picnic in our living room for Daddy. This is the only place our tent has ever been used; someday we'll go camping, right! :) Oliver loved playing in the tent and wanted to have all his stuffed animals in there too.

3 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

You are the best mom... a tent in the living room! That's like a dream come true! I love it. And that's so sweet how much Oliver missed his daddy. Cute boy!

michele said...

Do I have the cutest little nephew or what? I love you Oliver and miss you! I was able to see her blog.

Allison Claire said...

These are the cutest pictures!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts