So this Friday our little Oliver celebrated his two and one half year old birthday. He woke up with an upset tummy but seemed to be feeling fine after a short while and downed his waffle and apple juice without question. A local movie theatre was showing a special Disney Matinee of the movie Cars, which just so happens to be Oliver's favorite movie. Since Oliver seemed to be feeling better, we went to the movie. Daddy met us there and we all enjoyed our popcorn while watching the movie. Afterward, Oliver and I headed to the store to get some provisions for his two and one half year old birthday dinner. We purchased some corn on the cob and some pumpkin pie, both his favorites. Upon our arrival at our house, Oliver seemed to be very hot and listless. I thought maybe I just had him dressed too warm and took off some clothes and prepared lunch. Oliver didn't want to eat anything except the cookie we had purchased at the grocery store. I told him he needed to eat some grapes and some crackers before he could have the cookie so he forced himself to eat and then gave me "the look". I instantly knew everything would be coming up and sure enough it did. My sweet little guy always tells me sorry whenever he vomits. I don't know where he got the idea he needs to apologize for vomiting, but it always makes me feel even more sad whenever he does. After I got him settled down and cleaned up, the thermometer told me he had a temperature of 103. Poor baby! I gave him some Children's Motrin (works better for him than Tylenol) and put him down for a nap. He felt a lot better after sleeping and I even got some pictures.
Oliver's silly pictures

Some of my favorites
My favorite Oliver Clayton Royal is thirty months old pose!
I feel really bad I took him out not feeling well and exposed the people in the movie theatre to whatever he had. Luckily the theatre wasn't very full and we didn't sit directly by anyone. The pumpkin pie had to wait until Sunday, but it was just as sweet. Happy two and one half Oliver!
blowing out his two and one half candles
1 comment:
Poor little guy he sure has had some yucky sickness lately. Hope he feels better soon. He is still so cute even when he's sick. That is so cute he apologizes for vomiting. Sweet little guy.
Post a Comment