Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Six Flags, baby!

Originally, we had planned to go to Six Flags as a family on Friday morning. Unfortunately, Oliver was still too sick and had a difficult day without a nap on Thursday, so we decided it might be best for Oliver to stay home with his Daddy. Instead, we spent the morning playing with Oliver and coloring Easter eggs and then I took Riley and Olivia to Six Flags Over Texas after lunch.

The day started off slow, but we ended up riding quite a few rides including the world's largest wooden roller coaster, The Texas Giant, and also the Shock Wave. I love, love, love amusement parks and Riley and Olivia were great sports! We all had a great time!



1 comment:

Lori said...

How fun. I'm with you Amusement parks are the BEST. Will hates them so I always take the big kids and he stays home on tendig duty with the little ones. It looks like you have had a great time with Riley and Olivia. I cant beleive how grown up they are now. Cute kids!!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts