Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Emily's Gymnastics Meet

Emily invited us to her first Gymnastics meet tonight. Living so far away, we miss so many family firsts, and so I was thrilled to be able to attend this one. It was so much fun to watch Emily work through her routines, she has really taken to gymnastics and loves it.

Emily ready to go

The theme was super stars, and Emily was the third in line. Notice the girl leading the group has boys underwear on her head...was that supposed to be cute?

Oliver & Daddy watching the meet

Oliver took this picture of Madi & Grammy

Avery came to sit by me to watch Emily

After the meet, she even received a metal...1st place in all our books!

2 comments:

Lori said...

How fun that you were able to be there. She is so adorable!! I hope you have a great time visiting your family.

Mike said...

I love it when she wears her medal

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts