I forgot to mention in the post for Wednesday about the great lunch I had with my brother and the awesome night we had at the park with his family. Unfortunately I forgot my camera for both occasions. We had so much fun at the park. This was the first time Oliver had seen Riley and Olivia since they were at our house a month and a half ago and he had such a great time. Oliver remembers their time here like it was yesterday. When we arrived at the park, Riley came running to greet us and Olivia wasn't far behind; Oliver went to Riley without any hesitation and the reunion with Olivia was just as sweet. This time Oliver has really gotten to know so much of my family. He has lost most of his stranger anxiety and loves to talk to people, and it only helps that I show him pictures and talk of our family frequently. We had so much fun just hanging out, playing on the playground, playing croquet and swinging. Thanks for making time to have fun with us Richards!
Thursday morning we were able to attend Emily's preschool graduation. She looked so cute in her little graduation cap, and she was sure to wear her gymnastics's medal; I wonder if she has taken it off yet? I know I wouldn't have! :)
The room was packed, everyone there to celebrate their little graduate. Clayton took these pictures from the doorway and they were more than a little grainy.
When we got back to Michele's house, the first thing Oliver wanted to do was go upstairs to the playroom. Michele has an awesome playroom full of toys and Oliver is in heaven every time we go with all the new toys. When I went up I found that the kids had drug out Michele's old cars from when we were young and were having fun.
Oliver was playing with the trucks, no surprise there!

This shot was a little blurry, but I thought it showed how much fun Oliver was having.
Oliver thought this was really funny, he got right up in Emily's face and they just stood there looking at each other.

playing with Emily's headband...he put it on for like a second...all boy!
After Madi got out of school, we packed up the kids and Grammy (Gramps went home) and went to have lunch at jcw's burger house...so good! Oliver loved their chicken, I loved their hamburger and their fries and fry sauce were to die for. Yummy! Next we went over to the Thanksgiving Point Farm where my camera battery died (of course, there is never a warning). My spare was at home, so I didn't get any pictures of the farm either. Sad! Anyway, the kids had fun looking at the animals and then they went on a stagecoach ride and on pony rides. Then it was over to the ice cream parlor to celebrate Emily's graduation. It is not advertised, but kids scoops are only 25 cents and free for under three. That is a pretty sweet deal! After that it was back to Michele's house for a little more playing. Oliver and I were really sad to leave. He loved playing at Aunt Shell's house and I loved spending time with my sister. Thanks for making time to have fun with us Reeves!
After dinner, Aunt April came for a visit. It was fun to see Jarrett, Wesley & Alex interact with Oliver. Thanks for making some time to hang out with us guys! Of course Oliver wanted to play cars.

Here they are with the cars
Jarrett was suffering from allergies and wasn't feel very well, but I thought this picture was cute of him playing with Lightning McQueen.
Here is Wesley on the tiny bike
Now Alex's turn, doesn't she look fierce!
Oliver with his trusty stick, all the way from the Maple Tree in our front yard. It came too and from Utah with us.
The softer side of our little skater boy!
Jarret checking out Oliver's scooter tricycleVideo of Oliver's idea of playing with a skateboard
Oliver & Gramps reading a story before bedtime
1 comment:
thanks for posting all these pictures...it is good to see all of you together...esp. seeing pictures of Wes and Jar bear...they look so much bigger than the last time I saw them. I am glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment