Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Our family get together

On Friday night, everyone (minus Jarrett who was not feeling well) came to my parents for dinner. The food was yummy and I think everyone had a great time. After dinner, we all went out back to play. I think this was the most fun family get together I have had in a long time. Here are some random pictures from the evening:

Grammy & Gramps with all the grand children minus Jarret:
back row: Grammy, Preston, Wesley, Gramps
second row: Riley, Alex, Olivia
front row: Emily, Avery, Oliver (doesn't he look picked on), Madi & Layla

Avery showed up with some bling in her ears. You can't tell from this picture, but she is actually really happy about it!

Michele hoola-hooping. She will hate this picture, but I love it. I have a video too that is great, but I won't push my luck! :)

kids playing

Oliver & Daddy doing Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Uncle Jerone & Layla

We really wanted to get a shot of these two cousins together who are only seven weeks apart. Unfortunately, I don't thing Oliver purposely smiled for one picture this day. I love this expression on his face, ummm, smiling...I don't think so.

Oliver is about to make a run for it, but this is cute of Avery

So after about a dozen bad shots, I give up and stand up and then Oliver gives me this smile...I think he was really laughing at me! :)

Oliver & Madi had such a great time playing together. Madi always loved Oliver as a baby, and I think she loves him just as much now...and it's obvious to me that he loves her right back!

Riley with baby Layla

I can't tell you what April was talking about, but you can imagine by her hands! ;)

April, Jerone, Pamela & Michele
Debbie is the real photographer in our family, Clayton just got a couple of shots on the sidelines

1 comment:

michele said...

I am glad you got all of these shots. I love them. When you have a minute will you please send me some? What a great looking family.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts