Some things about this age that I want to remember:
- Oliver loves cars, trucks, tractors, basically anything transportation oriented
- Oliver is incredibly outgoing and loves to talk to people, he always wants to know what that guys name is, or what is she doing, and loves it when people interact with him
- His use of language amazes me. He corrects his own grammar, and sometimes even mine. I would say most people can understand what he is saying. A side note to this is after 10 months of not signing, he still uses some signs combined with the word...some things die hard I guess.
- He is so sweet. He still likes his stuffed animals and sometimes he likes to pretend he is various baby animals to get extra snuggles
- Every night before bed time we do laps around our house to expend any left over energy. This is then followed by a relaxing routine consisting of bath, massage, story, songs and rocking.
- Oliver is learning Spanish and understands that items can have multiple names, although his favorite language at the moment seems to be gibberish
- Oliver has begun to recognize letters and will call them out to me when he sees them
- His long-term memory is quite impressive. For instance a couple of months ago we went to a nearby Chinese restaurant for take-out and he got a large bouncy ball from one of the vending machines. This week I asked him if he wanted to go there again and he said yes, and I want a white bouncy ball this time.
- His best friend is his Daddy. Clayton is Oliver's ultimate playmate and sometimes in the day, Oliver will tell me "I don't like you, I do like Daddy." I try not to let it hurt my feelings. :)


1 comment:
Way cute pictures. It is hard not to take pictures of them when they are so darn cute. Plus its fun to see how much they have grown even in a month!!
Post a Comment