Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Fence is finally stained...

...well, part of it anyway. Too bad I didn't get any before pictures, it was pretty bad and needed to be replaced.

The fence project was completed 4/6/09

Fence is partially stained 6/24/09. I'll admit we did have some rain and wind to prevent staining, but not 2 1/2 months worth. I was so happy to see them today when we returned from story time. And yet, I noticed they stopped working around 3:30pm, when they were only half-way through with the job. I am so hoping they come back soon! Need your fence replaced in the DFW area? Ask me about my experience, I'll tell you what happened and you decide if you want to hire this company or not. The fence looks good, but I can say I am pretty sure we won't be using them to do the remainder of our fence that needs to be replaced.

1 comment:

Lori said...

That fence is very pretty. I thought it was even pretty unstained. You had a bad experience hugh?? I hate it when that happens. Its always hard to find good, honest help. Good luck on the rest of the job.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts