Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, June 12, 2009

wicked sunsets

We have had some severe thunderstorms roll through here this week. It amazes me what beauty can come from something that absolutely terrifies me!

After Wednesday night's storm, the sky was this amazing magenta color. This was taken at the park directly behind our house.

Wednesday night about 10 minutes after the first picture after the sun went down. The shutter speed was wrong, but I thought this was still a really cool picture. Clayton said it looks like fire, I agree.

After tonight's storm rolled right past us without incident, the entire sky was yellow. I don't know that these pictures do the best job capturing the color, but it was so incredible; I was literally awe struck. The last four are also of tonight's yellow sky.

1 comment:

Lori said...

WOW!!! Those are amazing sunset pictures. It sounds like you guys are experiencing the same type of weather we are. Major rain storms everyday it seems like for the past two weeks!! Crazy. We dont get to have those great sunsets though. I love them!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts