Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wild Thing

Most of the music I encourage Oliver to listen to is either kids music, classical, or what we would consider oldies. I love that there are fun songs for him to enjoy that I don't have to worry about what the lyrics might say. The other night we were grooving to a CD I made him while Daddy finished dinner. The CD contains Lollipop, Do Ah Ditty, Wild Thing and others. Oliver started running through our house with a bell shouting the lyrics to the songs and it was so cute. I debated on whether or not to post this video as by the time I thought to grab the camera, he was almost out of steam...and as luck would have it, he became camera shy and didn't want to do it anymore as soon as he noticed the camera. But I decided to post it anyway as I know at least his grandparents would love to see it. Please forgive the incredibly messy house, we know the right way to play at our house: toys EVERYWHERE! :)


No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts