Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Can you say zonked out???

This picture was taken at the end of a three-hour nap from which I had to wake him...he was sleeping so peacefully, I felt bad for waking him!

On another note, Oliver tried gymastics yesterday for the first time and really enjoyed it. I just enrolled him and now we will be going on Tuesday mornings and he is pretty excited. The most amusing thing about the entire experience is that his favorite part was using the drinking fountain for the first time. Sometimes the best things are free! :)

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts