Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 4 and Oliver is not feeling well...

Unfortunately, Oliver woke up crying and acting as if he didn't feel well this morning. I fed him breakfast and he seemed to be feeling better, so after I consulted with my best friend (with whom we had scheduled a play date), we decided to go to the park and try to play. Oliver was fine at the beginning and went downhill shortly thereafter. It was fun to see her and her youngest daughter Alexis! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to come play with us for a while! :)

Playing at the park

feeding the ducks

starting to not feel well again

Alexis turned two a couple of days after these pictures were taken, so they are just about 10 months apart. She is adorable!

Oliver waiting patiently on the sidewalk for more pics

Lexi didn't like this position

She didn't even want to sit there with her Mom. She wanted to slide, so took the kids over to the slide and Oliver got really sad.

Oliver had had enough and here Lexi is glaring at him like what's your problem. I thought this one was so sad and funny at the same time!

Here is the best one of them on the slide

And here are the four of us courtesy of a nice lady in the park

Several hours later, Oliver had had a nap and woke up feeling 100% better. So my sister Michele came to my parents and we all went out for dinner to Sweet Tomatoes. It was so yummy! I have never been a fan of Sweet Tomatoes, and I really don't know why. I'm reformed and I love it!





If you know me well, you know I will do anything to get the kids I love to laugh. Here are some pictures I took of myself at dinner to make Emily laugh. Go ahead, you can laugh too. I know you want too! :)

Here are the kids making me laugh! :)

some cute, non-silly pictures

On the way home, we were stopped next to some kids at a light. They had their windows down, their music loud, and they were dancing kind of crazy to the music. We all were amused and my Mom started doing it too. Oliver thought Grammy was funny, so he tried it too. I had to get it on video! :)

watering Grammy's flowers

Oliver & Grammy together

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts