Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A flying we will go...

Oliver and I took a quick trip to SLC last week. We had a great time seeing my family!



Oliver & Daddy goofed around a bit in the empty space before we had to get checked in through security


Oliver did so well on the plane. This is the first time he has sat in his own seat the entire time. When we flew to SLC last December, the flight attendants allowed him to sit in my lap as he was upset about the seat belt. We had an aisle and a middle and the nice lady next to Oliver let him look out the window about half way through.

Grammy & Gramps picked us up at the airport and we headed to Sandy. They had some fun cars waiting for him, and crazy enough, neither of them made it home with us.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I am so glad we got to see you this time even if it was only for an hour (which I still feel guilty about :) I hope Oliver is feeling better poor little guy!

Pierce and Stacy said...

awww... I'm sad we missed seeing you guys. But it looks like you had a great time! He looks so cute in his own little seat. You are one lucky momma, Oliver is adorable!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts