Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Friends

Oliver and I had a play date at my cute friend Heather's house this week. Jordan is six months younger than Oliver and they had a good time together. Jordan was a little hesitant about sharing his toys (but, what two year old isn't?), but he did surprisingly well. Next time, we'll have to have Oliver share his toys with Jordan.


We were trying to get them to stand next to each other for a picture and so I suggested they both do Pirate smiles. Oliver started running around galloping and Jordan quickly followed suit. Cute boys!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts