I had the most fabulous birthday. I started out with a great cycling workout at my gym, and ended it with a yummy dinner and a delicious sneaky chef cake; and I had lots of hugs, kisses, tickles, story times, laughs, giggles and birthday wishes in between! Thanks to everyone for making my day special! :)
.JPG)
This is our chef at Japon Steak & Sushi. It's a hibachi grill much like Benihana's. He paid lots of attention to Oliver and the restaurant even gave Oliver free ice cream. This is the same restaurant we have taken Oliver to every August for the past three years. He is much more aware of his limits now and was actually more frightened of the fire than the last two years. He recovered from his fear quickly and much preferred watching the fire from a little further away rather than right in front of his face.
This is Oliver watching the chef's every move and pretending to cook just like him. He dished his rice onto our plates all night. He loved it!
.JPG)
Our nice waiter took our picture After we arrived home, we ate the yummy birthday cake Oliver helped me make. He was a great helper with the frosting. He watched everything I did very carefully and then tried to emulate it. I'm so proud of him and I feel fortunate to be his Mommy! Here is a video of his Happy Birthday song above.
I showed Oliver how to lick the frosting off the candles, he thought that was the best thing ever! Watch him digging it in the video above.
And last, the yummy cake! Seriously, it was so good!
And thanks to my wonderful hubby for making my birthday fantastic and for capturing it in these pictures. I realize I am not the most cooperative person to photograph, and I appreciate all you do to make me happy! :) I love my family!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! I love these pictures, it looks like you had a great time! :)
Your hair looks so cute straight! I'm glad you had such a great day! It sure was fun to stop in and see you and Oliver this week! You are such a cute family and I'm glad you are so close by!
Post a Comment