Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturdays are the days that boys play

Oliver loves to play with his Daddy and looks forward to the weekend all week long. I usually try to step back and let them have their father son time and often I miss the opportunity to take pictures of the two of them at play. I did, however, get these pictures of the two of them playing on my bed today.



Oliver is actually leaning back off the edge of our bed, he sure does trust his Daddy!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts