The first Saturday of every month in 2009 is free at the Nashar Sculpture Museum in Dallas. We have wanted to go for a while now, so last Saturday we made our way to it. The event was sponsored by Target and they had some fun things for little kids to keep them interested including: an art scavenger hunt, an artist sculpting, kids crafts, story time in the garden, yoga, etc. We had a nice time.
Got my Daddy. Yep, I'm happy.
Seriously, where are these people going? Reminds me of the story "Hope for the Butterflies".
Kind of a morbid piece of art
It was too hot, and way too humid to be outside for long. Oliver didn't want me to leave him on this rock chair to take his picture.
Making his way through some bamboo
Oliver throwing change in the fountain at a building across the street

3 comments:
Very pretty pictures--stirred up some childhood memories :) I really like your blog, Pamela--hope someday we meet up in Utah for a lunch or quick meeting :)
That looks like a neat place. I love the garden pictures. Especially the one with the church? in the background. Very pretty!!
I can't take credit for the ones in the garden, I usually only like to take pictures of my little guy so Clayton took those ones! :) It was really pretty though and that is a catholic church in the background.
Post a Comment