Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Tree

Oliver helped me with the tree this year while Clayton put the lights on the house outside (which look great by the way). The lights to the tree are connected to a light switch and Oliver loves climbing up this step ladder (which unfortunately has made a home right where you see it) to turn on and off the lights.


Oliver actually took this picture of the tree while laying on the ground...I think he did pretty well. I continued my tradition of making a kid-safe ornament for our tree this year again. I made candy cane ornaments which are cute, but not my favorite. The balls I made last year didn't make their way to the tree because I really didn't love them. The Rudolph ornaments I made the first year are still my favorite kid-safe ornament. My absolute favorite ornaments are my stainless steel Restoration Hardware ornaments I got the first year we were married. I love them! I have three of each kind (ice skates, stars, snow flakes, etc.) and although I have checked, they have never had the same ones since. I really wish I would have purchased enough for my entire tree that year. Oh well, maybe someday I'll find more!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts