Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Making messes is a part of cooking, right?

At least that is what I have tried to convince Clayton, because I'll admit that I am the messiest cook I know. Fortunately, I have been blessed with a husband that doesn't mind cleaning up after me as long as he gets to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Oliver has totally bought into the idea about messy cooking!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts