Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

We'll miss you too Grammy!

I hate saying goodbye.








My mom was so sad because she thought it might be the last time we ever saw each other and she hates that we have to be in masks because we have had a cold for weeks and can't give her any hugs because we don't want to get her sick.  


We love you, Mom!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts