Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little Chickies

My amazing mother made these adorable ducks (which we call chickies) for my little guys for Easter. They are so cute and my biggest little guy just loves them! My mom taught me to crochet while I was on bedrest with Oliver, so I can really appreciate all the time and effort that went into both of these little chickies and I will always treasure them. Thanks for making my little guy happy Grammy!


These next two videos are of Oliver opening the little chickies and were taken for Grammy and Gramps who were also on the phone. I had to split the video into two to get it to upload to Blogger.

2 comments:

Robynn said...

Those are the cutest little chickies I have ever seen!!!!!! Your Mom is amazing! Love the photos and especially the videos. Thank you for sharing. Love, Rob

Lori said...

Those are so cute!! I love these kinds of gifts that you can treasure and pass on very fun!! Hope you have a GREAT Easter!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts