Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Ready for a big boy bed?

I've always said that I am in no rush to move Oliver out of his crib since he has never once tried to climb out, he still takes really good naps and he stays where I put him. And for all those reasons I still want him in his crib, but I honestly can say this does NOT look comfortable.


Mind you, he is sleeping sideways. He would have plenty of room if he slept the correct way in his crib, but there is no convincing him. We have introduced the idea of a big boy bed he says he is ready, so maybe this new baby will get Oliver's furniture after all. He is crazy about the idea of a bunk bed, in fact he talks about it all the time; he is really excited to climb the ladder to sleep on top (which makes me really nervous).

On a totally unrelated video note, this has become a nightly occurrence at our house and I think it is hilarious!

This is a video of Clayton trying to put Oliver in the bath while he is still wearing clothes. At the end of the video Oliver says he can't get in because he is wearing pantalones (pants in Spanish).

1 comment:

Mike said...

He is looking good. How fun to play with him. Have a happy easter

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts