Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day 2010

I am so proud of my little artist. We were painting and decided we should paint a tree since it was Earth Day. Oliver watched me draw a tree on my paper with a pencil and I gave him some pointers for how to do it. This is what he came up with:

I started by helping him with the trunk, but then he wanted to do it himself. I am so incredibly proud of what he produced. GO OLIVER!

Here are some pictures of Oliver playing in Daddy's raised bed garden later that day:





And finally, here is my tree. This is my Japanese Maple outside of Oliver's bedroom. It is absolutely gorgeous this time of year and this year it is huge!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts