Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, May 17, 2010

44 month photo shoot

Oliver and I like to have our own little monthly photo shoots. Today Oliver gave me different emotions and I thought these were too cute not to share. The object of the photo shoot is to get one great picture to put on my monthly magnet for my refrigerator. I'm thinking of using one of the emotions this month instead of the typical smile. This first one is my favorite.











No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts