Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Puzzles

Oliver has really enjoyed building puzzles lately. We picked up a huge construction puzzle this week and he LOVED building it!

24 huge pieces



fitting in the last piece

look how proud he is!

Video of Oliver actually building the puzzle

1 comment:

Heidi Bingham said...

I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. That would be pretty neat if your boys had the same birthday...I love that we have the same day.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts