Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Water

Oliver, like most children, is drawn to water. If he doesn't have to put his head under it, then he LOVES it! He especially loves helping water Daddy's trees.



Daddy taught him how to squirt the water out of the hose recently and now he loves doing it. Surprisingly he hasn't soaked himself or me yet...I'm sure that is coming!

I thought this picture of him relaxing in my chair was so cute! This is seriously the only type of chair that is comfortable for me right now. Sitting in this hammock type of chair removes any pressure on my joints and feels heavenly; never mind how difficult it is to get out of the chair! :) I think if I could sleep in a hammock all my sleeping aches and pains would be gone. Oh well, less than six weeks to go! :)

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts