Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Already one week old!

How could this sweet baby be one week old already? The time is flying by so quickly. I'm feeling great and he is so sweet. He is a good eater and so far has been a good sleeper. He went down to 7 lb., 4 oz. after we left the hospital but finally my milk came in and he started gaining weight. He was back up to 7 lb. 11 oz. by the time he was 5 days old. I'll be anxious to see his progress at two weeks. We all love this little guy so much!


Miles waving hello

I though this face was too funny not to post


so sweet!

love how my baby sleeps!

video of Oliver and Miles at bedtime

2 comments:

Mike said...

I loved these pictures of Miles. What a sweet little boy.

Katie said...

He is adorable, Pamela! Such cute boys you have, and I love the name thing -- smile and love! so cool!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts