Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy 44 month old birthday!

Oliver actually gets to be 44 months for two months. When I wished him a happy 45 month old birthday today, Clayton corrected me and helped me realize it was actually only 44 months today. Whoops! Today is also my Aunt Jerry's birthday, Happy Birthday Jerry! Since both their favorite colors are turquoise, we thought we'd celebrate with a turquoise cake. Thanks for decorating the cake Liv! Happy Birthday my big boy!


Oliver loved the cake!!!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts