Today we had what will probably be our last sonogram. Last week a sonogram determined that my amniotic fluid level was high, so this week my doctor sent me to a perinatologist for a high resolution sonogram. Everything looked great. My fluid level was actually within normal range and the baby is measuring right on target at about 36 weeks and 4 days. They estimate his weight to be at 6 lbs. 9 oz. plus or minus a pound. We are very excited to meet this little guy who is still nameless. The bonus thing about visiting Dr. Koster is she has a 4D sonogram, so we got an idea of what our little guy is actually going to look like. The doctor said the size of his nose is distorted and his nose will actually not be this big. So without further ado, here he is:

If you are interested, here are four short clips of the 4D sonogram:
baby moving 1
baby moving 2
baby opening his mouth and swallowing amniotic fluid
baby with his foot next to his head (on the left of the screen). He was actually in a very similar position last week. This kid must really like his feet! :)
3 comments:
I think he is going to be just as darling as his big brother!!! I LOVE that you can see what he looks like even before he is born. Looking at the picture on your blog of Oliver, he really looks a lot like him, what a great thing to look like!!!!
How exciting!! He is as handsome as his brother. I love the videos. Nothing like having a toe in your eye. :) Its a good thing babies are so flexible. Its amazing to see how they actually have to sit in there. I am thinkg about you guys and I am so excited for you good luck!!
Amazing and miraculous! What a blessing to be able to see him and make sure you are both alright! I loved it, what a little cutie.
Post a Comment